Terms and Conditions
Win £200 towards your fuel costs
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Baxter Personnel Ltd.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age, have a valid driving licence, have access to their own vehicle and has not already registered with Baxter Personnel Ltd.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The prize draw will include all those who complete a registration appointment with one of Baxter Personnel recruitment consultants from 16th April up to 5:00pm on Friday 23rd April 2021. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
8. To enter the prize draw simply complete a video registration appointment with one of Baxter Personnel’s recruitment consultants and meet the eligibility criteria. Baxter Personnel will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
9. The prize is as follows; one person will win £200 towards the cost of their fuel.
10. Costs for fuel is limited and will not exceed £200; £50 to be paid to the winner quarterly for the period of 12 months. This amount has been worked out based on the average travel to work spend for Baxter Personnel workers over a period of 12 months.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
12. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of Baxter Personnel Ltd. regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The winner will be notified on or after 26th April 2021 via the email provided during the registration appointment.
15. Baxter Personnel Ltd. will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
16. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Baxter Personnel reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Baxter Personnel Ltd Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2021
Receipt of the prize
17. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
18. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Baxter Personnel Ltd for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
19. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at: email@example.com
20. The winner agrees to the release of their first name to any other prize draw participants if requested via Baxter Personnel.
21. An announcement of the winners first name will be made via email.
22. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Baxter Personnel Ltd.’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
23. Baxter Personnel does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Baxter Personnel does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
24. Baxter Personnel does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to the product are that of the prize winner.
25. Baxter Personnel reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
26. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.